The 2021 GNU Carbon Credit Asym Men’s Snowboard Package proudly features a combination of the new Gnu Carbon Credit Snowboard from GNU Snowboards and APX Snowboard Boots and Bindings from System.
The 2021 Gnu Carbon Credit Asym Men’s Snowboard review below will throw more light on the exceptional features each of the component of the package has to offer a rider. But you can always choose only the snowboard, the boots and bindings are optional.
In addition to the key features of this package, we shall also look at the pros and cons that come with the package as well as sample customer FAQs.
- Gnu Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard
- GNU Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard – Specifications
- System APX Bindings
- System APX Snowboard Boots
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q. Are all the items in the snowboard package from the same manufacturer?
- Q. How does the 2021 GNU Carbon Credit Snowboard butter?
- Q. Is the board good for riding switch?
- Q. How playful is this board?
- Q. How does this board handle heel side carving?
- Q. How well does it hold an edge?
- Q. How well does the Carbon Credit perform in deep powder?
- Q. What skill abilities are best for the board?
- Q. Where is the Carbon Credit made?
- Gnu Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard 2020 Video Review
- Final Verdict
Gnu Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard
The GNU Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard, which has been upgraded with the new intuitive ASYM technology, would not only significantly boost your performance on the mountain, but would also reduce your likelihood of becoming fatigued as you ride, and that’s why this board is one of the bestselling snowboards from GNU.
But to really understand what makes this board one of the company’s most successful boards, let us take a look at the following key features that accompany the board:
- Catch-free ride: One of the highlights of the Carbon Credit is the Banana BTX Camber design that it features. This design gives it an exceptionally forgiving and playful flex that saves the rider from catching an edge thanks to the slightly cambered tip and tail of the board and the rocker between the rider’s feet.
- Magne-Traction: Another very important selling point of the Carbon Credit is the Magne-Traction edge that it is engineered with. The serrations of this edge create as many as 7 points of contact along each edge of the board to allow for an outstanding grip (edge hold) even on the iciest of surfaces on any part of the mountain.
- Asymmetrical Side Cut: This feature provides the board a heel side edge that is deeper and shorter to improve the rider’s maneuverability and make tighter heel side turns very easy. The asymmetrical side cut also makes the process of learning to link turns much easier for beginner riders.
- Co-Extruded Base: Some of the admirable attributes of the co-extruded base of the Carbon Credit include its toughness and fastness. Also, the base is easy to maintain and repair.
The above are just some of the key features of the award-winning Carbon Credit snowboard. These features and others are the reasons why the board is considered one of the most useful boards for boosting progression and enhancing performance.
All in all, this board makes snowboarding easier and definitely more interesting and fun.
GNU Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard – Specifications
|Best use:||Freestyle All-mountain|
|Flex:||5 (Medium to soft)|
|Riding Level:||Beginner to Expert|
|Shape:||Asymmetrical Twin Shape|
|Type of Rocker:||BTX|
|Country of Origin:||Manufactured in USA|
|Type of Construction:||Sidewall Construction|
|Core:||ASPEN/Columbian Gold Alloy|
|Sizes:||147, 150, 153, 156, 156W, 159, 159W, 162W|
System APX Bindings
These bindings are renowned for being one of lightest yet most durable bindings you can get on the market. These attributes, coupled with other features such as EVA base pads, contribute massively to the incredible performance and comfort these bindings offer you on the slopes.
And what’s more, the APX Bindings are also very stylish and blend perfectly with the two other components of the package – the Carbon Credit Snowboard and the APX Boots.
System APX Snowboard Boots
The APX Snowboard Boots from System are not only noted for their superior durability and comfort, but also for their ability to greatly enhance your performance. These boots work perfectly with the APX Bindings and the Carbon Credit board to enhance your comfort and step up your performance on the slopes.
- Board is very playful, forgiving and fun to ride.
- The Banana BTX rocker design of the Carbon Credit board prevents you from catching an edge during rides.
- Twin-symmetrical profile of the board allows you to ride both regular or switch.
- Carbon Credit is eco-friendly and made in the United States.
- Bindings are stylish, lightweight and very durable.
- Boots are comfortable and durable.
- Entire package comes with a 3-year warranty.
- One of the biggest disincentives of this snowboard package is its high price.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Are all the items in the snowboard package from the same manufacturer?
A. No. There are two companies behind this fabulous package. The GNU Carbon Credit Asym BTX Snowboard is manufactured by GNU Snowboards whose parent company is the famous American snowboard manufacturer, Mervin Manufacturing. The APX boots and bindings, on the other hand, are the products of System.
Q. How does the 2021 GNU Carbon Credit Snowboard butter?
A. The board butters easily thanks to its asymmetrical twin shape.
Q. Is the board good for riding switch?
A. The asymmetrical twin shape of the Carbon Credit makes it one of the best boards for riding switch.
Q. How playful is this board?
A. Its medium to soft flex gives it a great deal of playfulness all over the mountain.
Q. How does this board handle heel side carving?
A. Being an asymmetrical board, the Carbon Credit makes it super easy to turn ‘heel side’. The shorter and deeper heel side sidecut of the board improves your balance and control and makes ‘heel side’ carving just as easy as turning ‘toe side’, thereby making your riding more fun.
Q. How well does it hold an edge?
A. Thanks to its Magne-Traction, it has the ability to hold an edge no matter how icy the conditions are.
Q. How well does the Carbon Credit perform in deep powder?
A. Thanks to the rocker it is engineered with, cruising through deep powder is fun.
Q. What skill abilities are best for the board?
A. The unique thing about the Carbon Credit is the fact that it is great for all ability levels. However, if you are looking for an extremely stiff freeride big mountain board, then this board isn’t what you are looking for.
Q. Where is the Carbon Credit made?
A. It is proudly made in the United States.
Gnu Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard 2020 Video Review
Our overall impression of this package is very positive. If you are venturing into the snowboarding world and are looking for a solid all-mountain snowboard package that would simultaneously enhance your performance on the slopes and offer you the comfort needed to make this winter’s snowboarding experiences memorable ones, then the Special 2021 GNU Carbon Credit Men’s Snowboard Package made up of the bestselling Carbon Credit board from GNU and System’s renowned APX bindings and boots is probably the package for you.
On top of all the goodies accompanying this awesome package, it also comes with a 3-year warranty.
Let us know what you think of this snowboard package. If you liked what you read, don’t forget to share it. It really helps us a lot.
Stay tuned for more snowboard reviews. Sign-up for our newsletter!